Route 66 is a very popular tourist destination for visitors from all over the world. The last stretch of the Mother Road disappeared from “official” maps in 1985 when it was decommissioned as a federal highway. Yet the heart of historic Route 66 still beats strong in Kingman AZ where we see many visitors to this retro road. Many people come to Kingman to rent motorcycles for trips on this historic road.
A great opportunity is coming up in the New Year.
Starting at 8am Jan 2, 2017 is the 128th Tournament of Roses Parade held in Pasadena, California. The 2 hour parade follows a 5 1/2 mile route. A great short trip would be to drive a classic car or motorcycle to see this parade. It is only 4 hours and 56 min away. If that is too soon, plan your own tour of historic Route 66 to find your special spots.
For more information about Route 66 visit Kingman Merchants Mall at http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/route-66
– http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/route-66-has-a-rosy-future-116488.html – kingman az, kingman merchants mall, Route 66, Tournament of Roses Parade – Kingman Merchants Mall
Here is a schedule of the dates and events for our 2017 season. These include the winter Our Time, Our History programs with the Mohave Museum of History and Arts and the Summer Concerts in Metcalfe Park.
A special performance of Wyatt Earp, A Life on the Frontier is scheduled for February 3rd at 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm. The performance is free to the public through funding from the Arizona Council on the Arts and in conjunction with Lee Williams High School.
Additional information on each of these programs will be distributed throughout the year.
Please feel free to share this information with your friends and family.
For more information call: 928-715-0288
– http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/sounds-of-kingman-2017-schedule-of-events-116481.html – kingman merchants mall, Sounds of Kingman – Kingman Merchants Mall
A Christmas Eve Visit from Santa!
Come and meet Santa on Christmas Eve December 24, 2016, at the Elk’s Lodge (900 Gates Ave.) in Kingman, AZ. Santa makes his grand arrival at 6:00pm. Santa may have some goodies for those who come to see him, so be ready.
Free to the public.
For more information call 928-753-3557
– http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/santas-annual-visit-116471.html – Christmas, kingman az, Santa Visit – Kingman Merchants Mall
Freedom Auto Sales with two locations 1. 5005 Hwy 95 S. Fort Mohave, AZ 86426 (in business 12 years) and 2. 2480 Northern Ave Kingman, AZ 86409 (In business 16 years) is allocating $100 per vehicle sold in December to one of four charities. The customer will choose which one(s). All can go to one or they may break it up into increments of $25 to donate to multiple organizations.
The charities will be:
1) Jerry Ambrose Veteran’s Council
2) Boys and Girls Club of BHC/KM
3) Boys and Girls Club of Aha Macav
4) Help Animals Lives Today (H.A.L.T.)
This opportunity will begin on the 5th of December and end on the 31st of December.
Anyone referred directly from the charitable organization to one of our dealerships that purchases a vehicle (customer must tell us before or during the deal, cannot be after the sale) will earn the charity an additional $150. As long as they specifically mention that they were referred by Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council, then JAVC will get a flat $150 on top of what else they might choose of the $100. In other words, if JAVC refers a customer to us and the customer chooses JAVC for their full $100, then Freedom Auto Sales will donate both their $100 + $150 for a total of $250 for that sale.
We thank Freedom Auto Sales for thinking of our military veterans here in Mohave County.
We wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Together we can(and are)making a difference.
Dorn Patrick Farrell
AZ Veteran Hall of Fame member 2015
Jerry Ambrose Veterans Council of Mohave County
PO Box 4463
Kingman, AZ 86402
– http://kingmanmerchantsmall.com/donation-opportunity-116466.html – Boys and Girls Club of Aha Macav, Boys and Girls Club of BHC/KM, Freedom Auto Sales, Help Animals Lives Today (H.A.L.T.), Jerry Ambrose Veteran’s Council – Kingman Merchants Mall